Always a concern with open fronted display units, is whether the core temperature in the chilled compartment will fluctuate along with room temperature. The incorporation by Victor of a microprocessor-based temperature control system means operators can be absolutely sure the core temperature remains constant whatever the ambient conditions.
These attractive refrigerated multi-tiered cabinets are designed to be stand-alone or to slot neatly into an existing counter line-up. They are 1600mm tall and are available with either a rear hinged door for easy access by staff or a solid back. The three height adjustable shelves offer ample room for displaying a variety of foods, including pre-wrapped sandwiches, chilled drinks, snacks, plated salads and large platters of cold foods which can be placed in the lower well for easier customer self-serve.
• Microprocessor based temperature control with automatic defrost and condensate handling system.
• Three height adjustable and removable shelves for flexibility of display.
• Illuminated display via integral fluorescent lighting.
• Supplied on castors with height adjustable levelling feet for stability.
• Double glazed rear sliding doors or solid back.
• 304 grade stainless steel top and well.
• Ambient cupboard to rear of 1600mm & 1900mm sliding door models.
For more information and a copy of the new colour brochure contact Victor direct on 01274 722125, or visit victoronline.co.uk